Saturday, September 29, 2007

Starting A New Life

everyone's life started since they were young everybody knows that
but we have some journeys that we need to take by ourself like starting a new life in high school? collage? well Im done with high school and its been very fun!but now Im starting a new life as a collage student to tell you the truth i was scared because now i need to stand alone without the help of my high school friends and teacher its a new environment for me i don't know anybody i was scared that i wouldn't make friend.
Because Im a very shy person i wouldn't talk to you if you wouldn't talk to me first thats how shy I'am.
But in the end i did make friends and i love them all now! i wouldn't change any of the days i spend with them!maybe i will enjoy with them even more?
I will enjoy my "YOUTH"

No comments: