Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big Bang~

BIG BANG! do you know them? i bet you do.

there the korean group that i love the most~
i can't get enough of there songs and live performances~
every time i hear there song i cant get it out of my head~
LSS everyday!
if theres a song that i could listen to till forever its they're song,
they sing great, dance great and there fashion is exquisite (thanks to thy're leader G-Dragon.)

Big Bang members are like brothers in real life. it's like they're related by blood,
they're really close with each other although there are awkward moments between Seungri and Daesung. they're really like family.

the big bang member i love the most is Lee Seung hyun a.k.a Seungri a.k.a V.I, his the youngest in the group and he can really be awkward like me. although T.O.P is my first love in Big Bang but Seungri will be my LAST.

All my love and Support to Big Bang. Ill be forever your FAN, Ill be forever a VIP.



No comments: