Sunday, January 8, 2012

BOOK: Obsidian (Lux #1)

Obsidian (Lux #1)
By:
Jennifer L. Armentrout



Summary:
Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

~0~

"wow aliens!"

This the 1st time I read about aliens.
And what can I say I love it!
When I was young I love the x-files and the x files was a hit.
I never believe that aliens ever exist but, if they are like daemon and how he was described with the alien moos and being a ball of light then, aliens can exist. Il I've how the author described the aliens and I love how she imagined them.

The plot was so cool!
And I love every word, letter. Sentence of it.

Daemon was so hot! He just gets to your bone. One moment his hot the his cold. I love how he denies his attraction toward the "earthling" Katy and how he calls her kittykat it's just so cute just to pissed her off or terms of endearment. And how he just wants to Save her every time. And be around her, even though circumstances And all. And im totally crushing over him.

Katy is just lovable. She's like book geek? Which is cool and unexpected, I just love her and the way she thinks she value her friend a lot. I love her principles.

Dee is just sweet and so lovable. You'll just love her forever.

Read it. You'll love it.

No comments: