Thursday, May 10, 2012

BOOK: Point of Retreat

Point of Retreat
By Colleen Hover
Point of Retreat

Summary

A follow-up novel to Slammed, by Colleen Hoover.

Hardships and heartache brought them together…now it will tear them apart.
Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.’

~0~

Wow. one of the best book I've ever read.

i love, love it. its so GOOD!
i love the 1st book Slammed and i love Point of retreat, its so real, i feel that this things really happen in real life. in a good relationship, nothings really perfect there are things that will come to our minds and will just doubt everything we feel and we know. and i think the book just showed me how to be strong and fight for the things or the person that i will love in the future.

I cried. I Laugh. I Swoon. I fell in love. i just love the books so much. i finished reading it, in such a short time, now i want more. but, I'm happy with the ending. and I'm at peace with it.

i just love the characters, they're so real. and can i just say that i love Will and i want my own Will. his perfect with his flaws and all.
Lake, was so strong minded and strong wielded.i feel she'll question everything until she gets what she really wants.
Claud and Kel, were just 2 lovely kids.
Gavin and Eddie, are really meant to be together. i love them and how they show love and support to the main couple,

Read it. You'll love it.
 

No comments: