Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BOOK: Persuaded

Persuaded(The Jane Austen Diaries #3)
By Jenni James



Summary: 

Will he take her back, or fling her aside like she deserves?

Three years ago Amanda made the biggest mistake of her life when she let her friends persuade her to reject the guy she loved. They were convinced he was a loser and wasn't good enough for her.

Now Gregory's back in Farmington . . . taller, stronger, hotter than ever, and worth millions. Those gorgeous girls who snubbed him before are now falling at his feet and he's enjoying every moment of it.

Can he see past the pain Amanda caused him and give her a second chance? Or will she forever regret losing the only guy who truly loved her?

~0~ 

I love the Jane Austen diaries
I love modern adaptation of classic novels

Persuaded was such a good read.
Persuaded is about how we shouldn't easily persuaded and that we should fight for the one that we love, and we shouldn't listen to the people around us, if we know that what they are saying is not good for us. And we should learn to stand up for ourselves.

Amanda- was just like Anne Elliot in many ways, I know that this was a modern adaptation of persuasion and it is, but somehow the characters were different, but I still love them. Amanda was a follower in many ways, she wasn't confident with herself but, she was kind and I believe by being kind you are beautiful. Amanda was the kind of heroine you will ruth for and not like at the same time, just because she couldn't stand up for herself but she's the kind of character that you hope will win.

Gregory- was somehow sweet. I love how he tried to hate or forget what he feels for Amanda it was cute. Even though it was evident that he was still in love with her. Being he became confident about himself although I believe that even in the beginning he was confident, i mean he knows Amanda loves her. And be was confident about that.

Mr. And Mrs. Wentworth was the sweetest parents.

Collin- I love Collin and his hidden talents, I love bow he came to be, and how he won by finding his true love.

Kylie- I didn't like her in pride and popularity just because. And I didn't like her in some parts of the book specially the flash backs. But, she was a great friend.

I love persuaded and I can't for for Emmalee, very excited.

Read it. You'll love it.

 

1 comment:

JenniJames said...

Thank you! You are a total rock star! Love you!
Jenni