Thursday, August 2, 2012

BOOK: Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits 
By

Summary:
"I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

~0~

Pushing the limits
~Was so good.

It will take you to ride, like you wouldn't believe. It's that good.
It will really play with your emotions. I cried, I laugh, I fell in love.
I love the characters:
I love Echo, she just captures you, there's this pull that you just can't get enough of her, she has dark and she has light within her. I love how hard she worked for her to be better.
I love Noah, he was sweet, I fell in love with him over and over. His character was supposed to be dark, but i saw him as the light that kept shinning through as the story progresses, I love how he listen and understand. 
I love how he loves his brothers, and how he'll do everything to keep them safe. I love how his scared to love and yet, he still fell in love.
I love Lila "the good witch" she's a good friend and I love how she stick with her friend no matter what she's going through.

I love the whole book I just devoured it, I couldn't put it down, while I was in class I was thinking about reading it, and after class I head straight to the library to read. And read I did. I almost miss lunch. But, It was worth it. I love the pacing how it wasn't rush and yet it wasn't slow, every time I turn the page i get excited and I just  can't stop turning until I was finished and then I have nothing to turn.

I love the whole book. Its about finding yourself and helping someone find themselves it's about family, love , friendship and just plain living.




I'm so excited for Beth's book. because i love Beth.
And i hope there's book about Isaiah  too.

Read it. You'll love it.

No comments: